Saturday, November 01, 2008

I claimed it for you - 

now claim it for me. God has more than a thousand Ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about. Here is your financial blessing!

Its a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds?

Dont sleep on this...Someone recently read this for the first time and Received exactly enough for a $0 balance on all credit cards.

If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this e-mail.

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God,

I pray to you that you Abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and Wife, but all who believe and trust in You.

GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the Person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who Believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything!

I thank you in Advance for your blessings. God, deliver the person reading this right Now from debt and debt burdens.

Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you Have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a Mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for The recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come, Because I know you are not done with me yet.

In Jesus name Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received this in email and decided to share it with you and my other reader. If you should want to share this with others, you're more than welcome to send a link, cut and past, however you choose to share it. 

I believe in the power of prayer. Yes, this is an Internet prayer, but it's still a prayer and I mean it, as I do all prayers, from the heart. I wish abundance for my readers and their families. If this prayer brings abundance to someone, I'll rejoice in that blessing.

If all this prayer does is to make someone think about the blessings that God and prayer can bring, then perhaps I'll have earned a very small credit in the Book of Life. 

Funny thing about prayer. I believe that all prayers are answered, and that they are answered in the way that is best for us. It's just that the "best way" may not be what we are asking for. That's the hard part, accepting that the prayer is answered in the way that is best for us. Sometimes it's hard to understand why prayers aren't answered the way we want. And it's even harder to try to understand how what we want might not be best for us. We're human beings and think we know best. But God really does know, because He knows so much more than we do. 

Another funny thing. I don't believe that you have to send a formal prayer to God (or whatever Higher Power you believe in) to send a prayer. Not long ago, I was having trouble with my van. I kept saying, "Just let me get home". In my belief, that was a prayer, asking for help to get me safely home. I got home, so it was answered, and in the way that I wanted, and apparently the way that was best for me. 

I have some other situations right now that I've been praying on, sometimes formally, and sometimes just thinking about it and asking that the situation be resolved. One isn't really a "situation", just something at work that I think would be a good idea. 

Everything I'm praying about right now is really out of my hands. I've done all I can do until someone else takes an action. By those actions, I know how my prayers were answered and what course of action I'll need to take at that point.

Don't you hate waiting on other people? Well, it's part of the prayer process, so I'll continue praying. If you'd like to mention me in your prayers, I'd certainly appreciate it :DD

No comments: