Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered



REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTH

from Neal Boortz' Nuze

Now that brings again to Obama. You've heard, haven't you, that a 2001 Chicago Public Radio interview of then Illinois State Senator Barack Obama has surfaced. In that interview Obama says that it was a tragedy that during the civil rights era the Supreme Court didn't pursue "redistribution of the wealth." Here's the relevant portion of the interview if you care to hear it for yourself.

We've really made some progress here. Well, I guess that the left has really made some progress. We now have a presidential candidate who talks openly of increasing taxes not because the government needs the money, but because the people who do have the money don't actually deserve it and there are other people out there who need it more. Sorry folks, but facts is facts. Redistribution of the wealth is a basic tenant of Communism. To whatever degree you support a forced redistribution of wealth you are a Communist. Simple as that.

The warning signs have always been there. In his book
Dreams from my Father Obama writes of a relationship he had in is late teens with someone named "Frank." For some reason Obama doesn't include his last name. Obama refers to Frank as "a poet" who was full of "hard-earned knowledge." He also says that Frank had "some modest notoriety once." Yeah, I'll say. Frank was Frank Marshall Davis was a member of the CPUSA. For those of you who don't like acronyms, that's Communist Party of the United States of America. Frank Marshall Davis ... some mentor, don't you think?

For all of you suburban housewives and country clubbers who think that you are just so, like, enlightened for voting for Obama, it's time for your wake up call ... though I don't know if it will help:

Barack Obama's core belief is that we belong not to ourselves, but to government. We are tools that the government is free to use to bring about what Obama calls "economic justice." The fruits of our labor belong to government ... and government can do with them what it pleases.

Now if this is your philosophy, then vote for this guy. Then every time you draw a paycheck why don't you drop him a line and ask him how much of it you can keep to care for your family and plan for your own future and how much he would like to have to redistribute to someone who sat on their butt while you were busting yours. After all, you voted for him.

~~~~~~~

I don't always agree with Neal, but I do on this one. Restribution of wealth is taking from you to give to someone else. Doesn't matter who, but you earned it, you should be able to keep and distribute your money as you please.

I'm all for helping other people who need help, and in this economy, as in most economic times, there is always someone who needs a hand up. I'm all for giving a hand up; I don't want to take or give anyone a hand out.

Let's look at those phrases:

Hand up: I'm down and I'm putting my hand up so you can help me get on my feet again. With your help, I can do it.

Hand out: I'm putting my hand out, so that you can put something into it, but won't necessarily help me put myself in a better position. I could be down, but I could also be in a better position than "down". I just want someone else to do it for me.

Hand out 2: It also makes me think that whatever is given may keep that person where they are, not help them improve their situation.

Which would you rather do? Choose to help someone help themselves or have your hard-earned wages taken from you and given to someone you don't know needs the help.

No comments: