Saturday, October 16, 2004

Saturday Ramblings

You've seen it, I'm sure, but here's a link to the infamous poster. Yet another example of the depths to which Democrats will sink. I don't know who is responsible, but I hope the opponent wins by a huge landslide. Posters such as this are juvenile and immature and whoever is responsible should be put in time-out for the duration.

A list of cities and stations where A Stolen Honor will be broadcast. It will be shown on the WB out of Tampa, but I haven't decided whether to watch it or not. I might record it, though, in case I need to show it my more liberal friends.

More memogate. This time from ABC. And still more from CBS. Thomas Sowell discusses media bias here.

Here's a letter from a senior citizen complaining about how his life has changed since Bush took office. My heart bleeds for him.

Here's a Drudge Report link to a 66-page Democratic manual to charge election fraud after the election.

From Mike S. Adams. This is good.

The real reason why US drug companies don't produce flu vaccines.

And here is Charles Krauthammer on Kerry and Junior's statements about stem cell research and how it could make people like Christopher Reeve walk. And Grouchy Old Cripple in Atlanta, himself a paraplegic, discusses what caused Reeve's death.

The Missouri Department of Transportation wants to make I-70 a toll road between St. Louis and Kansas City. If it happens, and I travelled this portion of I-70, I'd find a different route.

No comments: