Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Makes Me Want To Be a Democrat or a Union Worker

Courtesy of Michelle Malkin:

In Seattle and in Fairbanks they're smashing car windows and windshields

In Spokane they're breaking and entering and stealing

In Orlando they're storming buildings and injuring people

In Monterey they're making death threats

And more here and here.

Yep, should be real proud of themselves. This is the kind of things real men do. Don't know about you, but it makes me want to run out and change my party affliation and join a union.

I'd change my affliation if I were still a Democrat. This party has become a party of thugs and bullies. I'm sure that there are good, decent Democrats who are as repulsed as I am by this behavior. Unfortunately, they aren't being heard. Puts them right up there with the Muslims who aren't condeming the behavior of the fanatic minority who are flying planes into buildings and beheading people they kidnap, all in the name of Allah.

And yes, I mean to compare the good, decent Democrats who aren't standing up to say, this is wrong, to good, decent Muslims who have yet to condemn the acts of the few. Wrong is wrong, no matter what your religion or politics. And once again, it is all about character.

Don't forget, all it takes for evil to triump is for good men to do nothing.

No comments: