- Allows you to keep 100% of your paycheck, pension, and Social Security payments.
- Frees up the time wasted on filling out cumbersome I.R.S. forms.
- Makes taxation of income unconstitutional by repealing the 16th Amendment.
- Exempts all taxpayers from federal taxation, up to the poverty level, through a monthly rebate.
- Ensures that all Americans pay their fair share of taxes.
- Dramatically lowers tax rates for low-income and middle-income Americans.
- Dramatically reduces the cost of goods and services by 20% to 30%.
- Allows families to save more for home ownership, education, and retirement.
- Protects and ensures the funding of Social Security and Medicare.
- Leaves unchanged the amount of money raised by the federal government.
- Makes American products more competitive overseas.
I can't imagine why anyone would think that there was a downside to this, although I have had people try to tell me what's wrong with it. I explained what was wrong with their reasoning, and they came to the light. Hallelujah!
Help make April 15th just another day. Eliminate the IRS, eliminate Federal taxation, eliminate filing forms every year. Eliminate trying to figure out what's allowable and what's not. Don't worry, IRS personnel will find work. Someone will have to mail out those rebate checks and collect the taxes from retailers. And others can work for TSA or sell used cars.