Saturday, August 14, 2004

Charley Update

It's raining harder now than anytime I noticed yesterday. Go figure.

Here are some links if you want to help - time and or donations will be greatfully accepted. I'll post more as I find them.

Volunteer Florida register to volunteer. Your services may not be utilized right away, but they may need you in a few weeks or months.

American Red Cross and a news story here for information on becoming a local volunteer.

Salvation Army or call 1-800-SAL-ARMY

FEMA. 1-800-621-3362 or 1-800-462-7585
Update: Here's a link from Strengthen the Good for more ways to help out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a horse charms related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my horse charms related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link horse charms. Thank you and I wish you well .

Anonymous said...

Blogger GREAT title this post. I am actually looking for horse charms related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse charms related blogs. Thank you.