Sunday, November 16, 2003

Work, Sidebars, and Life

Here it is: Sunday already. Dishes are done, laundry is done and put away (except for the last load in the dryer). I guess I'm ready for work tomorrow. Boy, I never thought I'd be looking forward to retirement. I'm tired of working!! 45 months till I can enter the DROP program and then another 60 months and I'm gone! Or, at least that's the plan right now. Notice how I work in months? I could have said 5 years instead of 60 months, but years seem a lot longer than months, even though it's the same length of time. Months I can do..years, well, that's hard to even think about!

I've got to say, I really don't mind going to work..if it weren't for getting up and actually leaving the house. I know I need the structure of a job. I don't think I could telecommute and actually do my job.

I spent a lot of yesterday working on the links you see in the sidebar on the right. More will be added, so I hope you keep coming back to see what's new. Let me know if there are special links you would like to see. Doesn't have to be stores, but if you see a store you want to use, please! link from here. I'll get a commission on any purchase you make! Not that I'm begging, but, hey, if it works! ;D Anyway, if you have a link you would like to see here, stores, favorite webpage, whatever, let me know. If it's something I think would be of general interest, I'll see if I can do it.

I'll be adding links to my favorite websites as soon as I get permission to do so. I'm still figuring out the ins and outs about what's okay and not okay, so bear with me.

The weather here is is really nice today. Somewhat overcast, but the temps are in the 70's. After eight or ten months of summer, I'm ready for some cool weather. I have to admit that the summer wasn't as bad as it normally is. We had a lot of rain and that helped to keep the temps down, so while we had some hot days, overall it wasn't too bad for Florida.


No comments: