Monday, November 17, 2003

Shopping - The Day After Thanksgiving Sales

At work today, there were four of us taking a break and talking about shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Two of us (Sue and I) just refuse to go out unless it's absolutely necessary on that Friday. Tina and Nicki love shopping the bargains that day. More power to them, but I won't be out there.

Would I like to get the bargains? Sure I would. But, I don't like shopping well enough, not to mention hating crowds more than words to describe, than to even consider it. I plan to do at least some of my shopping online. The links you see on the right-hand side bar will be getting some of my holiday money. I can shop at home, I have a wide selection of products, the retailers will offer reduced or no shipping and I can have the items delivered to my home or work. It's the best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned.

Those of you who do, God Bless you.

No comments: