Thursday, November 20, 2003

Curves - Part 2

So, Tina and I went to Curves again today at lunchtime. There are a total of eight machines in the location we go to. You spend a total of 30 seconds (!) on each machine before the recorded voice tells you to go to the next station.

Thirty seconds doesn't seem very long. But if you watch the second hand on a clock, it is an appreciable length of time. The staff assured us that studies have shown that this workout is every bit as good (if not better) than what you would get at a traditional gym. I'll give it a try. I'll stay with it for a couple of months and see what happens. Like I said before, I don't need to lose tons of weight fast, but I do need to see results...weight loss, inches lost, or just as simple as my clothes fitting better.




No comments: