Saturday, October 29, 2005

Better Late Than Never

I guess. October is breast cancer awareness month. I've been fortunate that I've never been directly affected by breast cancer, so that's probably why it escaped my radar. For those of you who have lost loved ones, or know or are victims of this terrible disease, I sincerely apologize. It is something I would have written about much sooner.

I just got this in email which is what reminded me. I hope that it will remind us all that breast cancer is something that we must be aware of all year long, not just one month of the year.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This woman is walking the World for Breast Cancer. Please pass her on so that she can reach her destination. Say a prayer for all those who are affected by this terrible disease. She's walking around the world - via e-mail!! Pass it on so she can get there!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: