Friday, November 28, 2003

Desk Top Shopping

It's the day after Thanksgiving and there is NO way I am leaving the house today...well, if the house catches fire or I am offered a substantial amount of money to leave - and it will have to be substantial! I don't like shopping well enough to brave even the great deals offered today. I plan to do my shopping online. I'll still get great deals and will have the items delivered to my house or work (I'm lucky, I can do that within reason) and I don't have to be in the crazy mobs of deal-hungry morons that are out there.

People just get stupid on this particular shopping day. Fights broke out in lines at stores here last year. One of these days, someone is going to be killed because they cut in front of someone else in line. It's gonna happen...
it's just a matter of time.

I've put a new link just below the "email me" link in the sidebar on the right - Desk Top Shopping. Check it out for all your holiday shopping. It's just getting started, so there are more links to come. Have fun!

No comments: