Monday, March 28, 2005

She's Back!

Not that I was ever gone to begin with, but I'm back on my own computer and I have Internet access. Not only do I have access, but it's wireless. My own personal computer Guru finally set up our network yesterday. We found out that the modem we had (supplied by Bright House) had bit the dust. My Guru switched it out today and we are good to go.

I installed a new wireless keyboard and mouse last night. The keyboard is ergonomically designed so that it should be less damaging to my wrists (hopefully, no carpal tunnel in my future). I just have to get used to it. The split isn't that different, but there's enough split that I do notice it. It has a built in wrist rest and so many buttons that I'm not sure what they're all for or how to use them yet. But, I'll figure it out.

I'm a happy camper tonight.

I like wireless.

I think I see a wireless printer in my future.

No comments: