Thursday, November 04, 2004

Watch This Site!

You'll notice I've made changes to my sidebar. I felt it was appropriate to do so now that the election is over. I plan to leave the Blogs for Bush blogroll up for another week or two or maybe until the inauguration. After all, these people had a lot to do with re-electing President Bush and deserve to have the recognition and a link at least that long.

I've also removed some of the links to the Bookshelf. Links to books about President Bush and Senator Kerry are no longer relevant for the reason they were orginally put up. I'm leaving links for Blogs for Bush merchandise because Christmas is coming and wouldn't it be fun to give a Bush T-shirt to your favorite liberal?

More changes will be coming over the next few weeks.

Of course, as always, I reserve the right as owner, publisher, and editor of this blog as well as the eternal right granted by virtue of being a woman to change my mind at any time and make any changes I want at any time.

No comments: