Friday, November 05, 2004

Good News for Blogs for Bush

In the midst of wondering the blogosphere, I wondered what Matt Margolis would do with Blogs for Bush now that the election is over. After all, this is Bush's second term, he can't run for president again and there is no higher office he can aspire to. The answer has been revealed.

Blogs for Bush will be reborn as GOPBloggers.org on Inauguration Day 2005. I think this is a marvelous idea. Matt and the others on the BfB team did a great job and I was proud to be a very small part of team by joining the blogroll.

The last number of bloggers I heard was when Blogs for Bush hit 800. The final count is 1375! This is equal to adding approximately four blogs a day every day for a full year. It's 115 blogs a month. Howard Dean was the Internet poster boy and Blogs for Bush had 15 times the number of blogs he had. And in case you were wondering, 25 times the number John Kerry had. Nice work, Matt!

I offer my congratulations to a great team. I would like to continue to be a part of this team if they will allow me.

No comments: