Thursday, September 16, 2004

The New Soldier

I linked to this site, John Kerry's The New Soldier some time ago, and it's on my sidebar. Since it was mentioned on Neal Boortz' show today, I thought it would be a good time to link again.

There are links to Unfit for Command (4 chapters), Kerry's 1971 Congressional testimony, and postings regarding the CBS meltdown, as well as other interesting links regarding Kerry. I can't speak to the veracity of the site, because I haven't independently verified anything on the site. But, it's an interesting read. And, if you want information about Kerry and the man he is, take a look.

Update:
Just checked out the Boortz site, and found that the link mentioned was to freekerrybook.org, another site that offers The New Soldier. This site is a 527 organization.

No comments: