Saturday, September 18, 2004

New Sections

I've added two new sections to my sidebar: Worthy Organizations and Shopping.

Salute America's Heroes is a site where you can help a soldier who has been injured in the line of duty. Other sites promoting helping Americans, whether military or other will be added as I deem them worthy of inclusion. If you have a site you'd like to suggest, I'll look at it. Don't be offended if it's not included right away; it may be added at a later date. While very worthy, it might not be what I'm looking for at the time.

The shopping area now includes a link to Cafepress.com. I've opened a store, but have nothing in it at the moment. Other links may be added, again, as I see fit to do so. Some sites I may have an interest in, other I just find interesting. If you want to buy from my links, it might put a few pennies into my bank account, and that's a good thing. If you choose a link I have no financial interest in, well, that helps someone else and that's also a good thing. End of shameless plug.

No comments: