Sunday, August 15, 2004

Florida Bloggers

I've created a links list in my sidebar for bloggers in Florida. It's something I've wanted to do, and Charley spurred me into action. I thought it might be a good idea to have a list link so that we can check in on each other during storms and such. It won't hurt site traffic either .

I know there are many more Florida bloggers out there that I haven't found yet. If I haven't already linked and you are a Florida blogger who would like to be included, just let me know. If you don't want to be linked, also let me know and I'll remove you.
If I've stepped on toes by linking without permission, I apologize.

2 comments:

Tammi said...

What a great idea. I'll update my roll in the very near future to include these sites.

SO very glad Bradenton is alright. I lived there for 7 years before moving to Tampa and now Central Florida, so have many, many friends down there.

Thanks for pulling that together!

Bou said...

OOH! What a most excellent idea! I will update my blogroll this weekend.