Saturday, July 10, 2004

Internet Woes

I haven't had much opportunity to blog this week. It's tough when you have two computers but only one with an Internet connection. I still don't know or understand the problem and it's not really important that I do. I check in and do a few things in the morning before I leave for work, but it leaves no time for blogging unless I get up really early. Yeah, I could write on my own computer and upload from a floppy, but, I prefer writing on the fly. I know, it sometimes looks as if my posts were written by a fly, but we'll both have to live with it.

I have more computer time on the weekends. Dale doesn't get to bed until the wee hours and then sleeps until sometime in the afternoon. That's when I get the most computer time for myself - Saturday and Sunday.

He's been talking lately about going wireless. Something I suggested before we started drilling through walls and splicing cable wires. He didn't think it was a good idea then, but it seems to be more appealing now. So, when we have some extra money, maybe I can push him over the last hurdle and go wireless.

No comments: