Saturday, December 31, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com HAPPY NEW YEAR! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's 2006. The last year went by soooo fast. My mother always said time would start to fly once I reached "a certain age". She never did tell me what that age was, but I think I passed it five or ten years ago.

2005 had it's good times and bad, more good than bad, I think. It could have ended on a better note. My Other Half had some disturbing medical news, but it's not as bad as it could be. And this is not the time to go into it.

For my readers, I hope that each and everyone of you have a wonderful 2006. I hope for good health, wealth, and a great year for each of you.

2 comments:

Sissy Willis said...

Happy New Year, doll. :)

Kitten said...

Hey, Sissy! Happy New Year to you too! Hope it's a wonderful year for you.