Monday, September 26, 2005

What Classy Dame Am I?

Luckily for me, one of my favorites...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Myrna Loy
You scored 21% grit, 23% wit, 28% flair, and 35% class!

You are class itself, the calm, confident "perfect woman." Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You always know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you're a great help to your partner even if they don't immediately see or know it. You are one classy dame. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant, you little simmerpot, you.

I wish I could say I look like Myrna, with those cool, sophisticated looks. Hey! It's my blog, I can say anything I like!

Find out what classy guy or gal you are.

No comments: