Saturday, April 16, 2005

Saturday Puppy Pic

I'm having trouble posting a current picture of Wyatt, so I thought I would treat you to a picture from our cruise last November

This is what I woke to the first day we arrived in Haiti. This is a cove we were anchored in. A tender came and took passengers to the town of Labadee. Dale and I chose not to go as it would be difficult for him to walk and taking his wheelchair was just something I didn't want to think about, so we enjoyed to views. And they were very nice. The pictures don't do them justice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have another photo I'd like to post, but I can't get it to properly size. I'll post it when I get it to the right size. The one above, I'll try to resize a bit bigger. It just doesn't do justice to Haiti.

No comments: