Monday, April 11, 2005

Florida Bloggers

I've been updating my Florida bloggers blogroll. I've added quite a few and removed some that haven't been updated in months or for some reason can't be accessed. Some I left off because they are photoblogs. I might add them later on. Nothing against photoblogs, but that's not what I'm looking for right now. I'll be checking to be sure the links are good and go where they are supposed to go over the next few weeks. There are a LOT and I have only so much time.

If you are a Florida blogger and would like to be added, leave me info in comments. If you don't want to be on this blogroll, please let me know and I'll remove you posthaste. Don't want to step on toes here in my Little Corner.

Considering last summer, I thought it would be nice to have links to other bloggers so we can keep tabs on each other, maybe know who is live blogging during storms and so on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me, Deborah! In case you are wondering, I'm blogging from Orlando.

Kitten said...

Hi PA! Thanks for visiting :D It's my pleasure to include you. Orlando...I used to go there a couple of times a year for the ceramics shows. And then there's Disney :D

doyle said...

Disney? BLECHT! SEAWORLD!!!

Deborah: Considering last summer, I thought it would be nice to have links to other bloggers so we can keep tabs on each other, maybe know who is live blogging during storms and so on.

Similar minds, which is why I started MY list of FL bloggers.

I've not included all those I've found so far because quite simply, if they don't blog regularly (??) OR if I think it's abandoned OR if I REALLY can't stand their non-stop Lefty-Loon political screeds (and that's all they do) OR they bore the heck out of me . . . well, I just won't list 'em.

Feel free to ransack.

Anonymous said...

Hi I have an urban focused blog at http://www.moraca.org that discusses living in Sarasota.

Joe Moraca

Kitten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kitten said...

Hi, Joe! Welcome to my Corner. I hope you'll come back sometime.

Kitten said...

Hi, Doyle! I loved Seaworld, but there's something to be said for Disney, too. I took you up on your offer to ransack, I think I put eerything back whre it belonged. I'm not very good at ransacking :D