Monday, February 21, 2005

Fair Tax - The 50 Reasons

I sent The 50 Reasons to Senators Mel Martinez and Bill Nelson and to Representative Katherine Harris last week. Not enough time for any response. I did check the Fair Tax Scorecard today and found that Nelson and Harris are in the Will Not Commit column. Gee...why am I not surprised? Martinez is leaning toward the Fair Tax.

I'll check with Nelson's and Harris' offices to see if there is any change. Don't hold your breath. Nelson is a Democrat and Harris just won't commit. I think she's waiting to see which way the wind blows. I really didn't want to vote for Harris last November, but I just couldn't bring myself to vote for the opponent. The lesser of two evils, you might say.

This link will take you to the page where you can check on your own Congressional representatives.

No comments: