Thursday, December 23, 2004

Thursday Ramblings

My postings over the next few days will be light (as opposed to recently? you may well ask). Last minute cleaning and present wrapping will take up most of my time. I have the day off today and tomorrow (thanks to Manatee County's generousity to it's employees and the Sheriff following the county holiday plan). I got to leave work early yesterday thanks to the generousity of our Bureau major.

Just as a tease for a later posting, I took Wyatt to work with me this week for some training. It was an interesting week, to say the least.

Celebrations Around the World

I offer this link in the spirit of inclusion and not exclusion (which I have had more than enough of this Christmas season). Thanks to the Queen of all Evil for sharing her heritage.

I'll add more as I find them

And finally

Let me sign off by leaving you with a link to Barney cam. Wyatt highly recommends it.

Merry Christmas to all and Peace on Earth and goodwill to all men!

And a link to Bob Rivers and his audio vault of twisted Christmas songs. Listen to a few and see the Grinch's heart begin to grow with laughter!

No comments: