Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday Ramblings

I know that just last Sunday, I declared this a politics-free zone for the duration of the Christmas season. I also said that I would post if there were something that I just had to post about. Well, it seems that Time magazine has declared their Person of the Year to be, none other than, ::drum roll:: George Walker Bush!

For sticking to his guns (literally and figuratively), for reshaping the rules of politics to fit his ten-gallon-hat leadership style and for persuading a majority of voters that he deserved to be in the White House for another four years, George W. Bush is TIME's 2004 Person of the Year.

Yes, our very own W is Time's Man of the Year (being a PC-free zone, I had to designate him as "Man" of the year instead of "Person" of the year).

I wasn't sure that Time would have the guts to do what we red-staters already knew to be fact.

Congratulations, Mr. President!

No comments: