Sunday, December 19, 2004

Stats and Christmas Gifts

I just checked my TTLB stats and found that My Little Corner of the World has attained Large Mammal ranking! Wow! It's all thanks to you, my dear and faithful readers that such a thing could have happened. I'm not just saying that, I mean every word. Without readers, we bloggers would be writing for our own amusement or to vent our rath instead of kicking the (choose living or inanimate object of your choice). We put the words down, you read them and link them. Your readers then read them and visit our blogs to read more.

You keep us honest by commenting to our posts. You point our fallacies in our reasoning, or begin discussions because of your faulty reasoning. In either case, bloggers are kept on their feet because we have to think about what you wrote.

I joked in a post asking if my readers had bought my Christmas present yet. Well, I didn't know it then, but you had. You read my blog and many of you come back. I don't care as much about my TTLB ranking as I do that someone finds my blog interesting enough to come back, to link to me so that others will visit. I hope that I will continue to amuse, entertain, inform, and learn from my readers in the next year. If I can do that, then I will be a happy blogger indeed.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: