Saturday, August 07, 2004

Family
Not much in life is more important than family and that's true in my life. I want to take a minute to say Happy Birthday! to a few of the most important people in my life who are celebrating their birthdays about now. Everybody sing!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear
Nephew Jeffrey (proud new Daddy - July 30)
Brother John (August 4)
Sis (may be an in-law, but sister in my heart) Judi (August 6)
Niece Christie (August 31)
Happy birthday to you!!!
And also to cousins Lora (August 7) and Jack (August 13) who also have birthdays sandwiched in there. And, of course, I can't forget me! My birthday is coming up on the 12th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fruitful month for your clan!

Sissy

Kitten said...

Hi Sissy! Oh, you betcha we are! Spread out all across this great country of ours so I've lost touch with most. And that's a sad thing.