Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Famous Quotes From Democrats
Have you gotten this via email?  We couldn’t resist giving it a place of honor.  We have no idea who the source is, we just found it….telling!
Great Orators of the Democrat Party PAST:
“One man with courage makes a majority.” – Andrew Jackson
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt
“The buck stops here.” – Harry S. Truman
“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
And, Great orators of the Democrat party TODAY

“It depends what your definition of ‘Sex’ is?”
 - Bill Clinton
“Those rumors are false … I believe in the sanctity of marriage.” - John Edwards
“I invented the Internet.” - Al Gore
“The next Person that tells me I’m not religious, I’m going to shove my rosary beads up their ass.” - Joe Biden
“I have campaigned in all 57 states.” - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)
“You don’t need God anymore, you have us Democrats.” - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)
“Paying taxes is voluntary.” - Sen. Harry Reid
“Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.” - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)
And the most recent gem of wisdom:
“We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what’s in it.” Nancy Pelosi
(Quoted March, 2010)



No comments: