Sunday, July 30, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To my nephew, Jeff
Hope it's a great day!!

and now we are officially into the family brithday season. My cousins, Lynda and Tom, had birthdays on the 26th and 29th respectively, Jeff's is today, Jeff's dad (and my brother) celebrates on the 4th, his wife Judi, and their grandson Matt are the 6th. My cousin Lora (Tom's sister) is the 7th, my birthday falls on the 12th, another cousin, Jack is the 13th, niece Christie (Jeff's sister) is the 31st. And Jeff and Christie's mom, Patti, ends it all on September 2nd.

Now to be fair, I don't celebrate most of the above birthdays. And, they don't celebrate mine either, for that matter :D I would at least send a card, but I have no address for most of them. Such is the way of growing older and living different lives in different states.

No comments: