Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Can You Read This?

f you can read this, you have a strange mind too.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cm! abrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me again - I found I could read this with only a little difficulty, but then, I've been reading cop's reports for years. Cops are not the best spellers. And I wasn't trying to read my own typos (for some reason, I can't see my own typos!0 :D I can typo with the best of 'em. Any day of the week. I could be on the Olympic typo team.

No comments: