Senior Citizen Test - Answers
Okay, I remembered to post the answers. Did you remember to come back?
1. What do you put in a toaster?
If you said "toast," give up now and do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink water.
If you said milk, don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said "water", proceed to question 3.
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass.
If you said "green bricks," why the heck are you still reading these???
4. It's thirty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (if you will recall, Germany at the time was politically and geographically divided into West Germany and East Germany). Anyway, during the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land"?
Answer: You don't bury survivors.
If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. If you said, "You don't bury survivors", proceed to the next question.
5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus; In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff , 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Don't you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
PS: 95% of people fail most of the questions!!
Now, tell all your friends and relatives that you answered all the questions right and challenge them to come here, take the test, and see if they did as well as you did. Hey, even if you got all the answers wrong, you're the only one who will know and it's a Senior Citizen's prerogative to "forget" that you actually failed to get any of these questions right.