Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hats Off

Just to show that I recognize class and will mention it when I see it in a Democrat (too bad it so seldom happens), here is a tribute to Representative Barney Frank. This is his reply to DNC Chair Howard Dean's remark about Tom DeLay:

"That's just wrong," Frank said in an interview on the convention floor. "I think Howard Dean was out of line talking about DeLay. The man has not been indicted. I don't like him, I disagree with some of what he does, but I don't think you, in a political speech, talk about a man as a criminal or his jail sentence."

Dean, of course you know, had commented that DeLay should just go back to Texas and serve his sentence. Is Dean smoking some of those funny cigarettes? DeLay hasn't been indicted on anything, much less convicted and you can't serve time until you are convicted of a crime.

Maybe Howlin' Howard has premonitions and knows what is going to happen? Just goes to show, genius isn't recognized in it's own lifetime. Personally, I think he's just loopy.

No comments: