Thursday, December 02, 2004

Did You Know?

That you can donate to a worthy cause by making online purchases? I found this in Woman's World magazine:

Donate to a Worthy Cause-Without Spending a Dime

What if 3%, 4%, 5%-or even more-of every online purchase you made went to the charity of your choice? It's possible! The people at IGive.com have persuaded more than 550 online retailers-including Target, the Gap, Lands' End and the Disney Store-to give a percentage of every purchase you make through their site to the charity of your choice. So far, more than $1.5 million has been raised for worthy causes!

How to help: Log onto www.igive.com. Shop as you normally do-you won't even notice any difference. Best of all, you can designate any charity-large or small!

Take a guess where I'll be doing my Christmas shopping! Online shopping from my home (in my jammies? Woo-hoo!), taking advantage of online sales, free shipping, drop-shipping, and if they offer wrapping services...! And, being able to donate to my favorite charities? It's a good thing!

No comments: