Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wicktory Wednesday

This will be my final Wicktory Wednesday post asking you to do something. I hope the final Wicktory Wednesday post will be to congratulate President Bush on winning four more years in the White House. But that depends on you, the voter. If you can, do something to get out the vote between now and Tuesday. You know as well as I do just how important this election is. The most important thing you can do is to vote. Florida has early voting and I plan to do so either this evening or Saturday. I've driven by the elections office the last couple of evenings and it was busy with a line out the door. I don't know how long the wait is, but I will be waiting in line for however long it takes whether it's tonight, Saturday afternoon, or Tuesday. I will be voting and hope you will too. In fact, carpool. Offer to take someone to the polls.

Now more than ever, it's just that important for every American to cast their vote. It's not just the next four years. Whoever wins the election will have important decisions that must be made that will influence our lives for many years.

Voting is a privilege and a responsibility that every American should take very seriously.

No comments: