Thursday, September 30, 2004

A Man of Faith

I've seen this on several sites and would like offer it to you. This particular cite is courtesy of Mudville Gazette. It's also at the Neophyte Pundit, Piqua Daily Call, Left Nuts, and Right Wing News. It's one of the reasons I will vote for this man, even if I don't agree with a lot of what he has done over the last 4 years. In fact, I believe this is such a powerful story that I've added it to my sidebar under Important Reads.

I don't wear my religion on my sleeve. If you were to ask, I'd tell you what I believe and why, but I won't try to convince you it's the only way. I'll discuss it as long as we have time, but will never insist that you believe what I believe. I've long believed that a person shows what they are by how they live. Anyone can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk? I believe President Bush not only talks the talk, but walks the walk. Walking the walk not only refers to religious beliefs, it also refers to their everyday life. Does this person mean what they say? Can this person be counted on to do what's right? Is this a person of character?

And once again, it is about character.

No comments: