Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Because I Can

I think I'll adopt this as my slogan. Clinton used it as an excuse for his actions. I'll use it to encourage myself. My parents always told me that I can do anything I want to do. Well, there are somethings I just can't do. For example: I can't give birth - I had a hysterectomny nine years ago. I can't play professional basketball - I'm too short and basketball isn't my favorite sport. I won't pose in Playboy - and believe me, that's a good thing!

I'm in the process of setting goals for myself. Some are short term - six months or less, six months to one year. Some are medium term - up to five years, and some are long term - more than 5 years.

Some of my goals (in no particular order):

Getting out of debt
Saving money for the cruise
Getting to my weight and health goals
Getting the Fair Tax Act passed
Being the oldest living person (at least 150)
Getting a chihuahua
Having my own business
Visiting Ireland

Some of my goals I'll achieve, others I won't. Whatever I do, I'll do it because I can.

1 comment:

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

Great list; your spirit is admirable!