Tuesday, October 02, 2007


What Happens In Vegas Stays in Vegas


This is one time where it isn't staying in Vegas and rightly so. I’m sure you’ve heard about the sub-human life form (see photo to right of Chester Arthur Stiles) that molested a three-year-old girl in Las Vegas.

I was just listening to a Fox News report where (I believe) a police spokesman was asking the media to respect the family of the victim and give them space. Not likely, but I wish they would. You know what the media is like. The media mantra, “the public has the right to know” is a bunch of horse hockey. Report the event, but leave the family alone.

The spokesman reported that the mother has chosen not to view the video of her daughter’s rape. Let me tell you, I would do the same. I know as well as I’m sitting at the keyboard now, that if I were that mother, and saw the tape, I would have to request that the police jail me right now for my own protection because if I ever had the chance I would kill the pond scum that did that to my child. I’m so angry I have tears sliding down my face. I have a blind, white rage that someone, anyone thinks they have the right to do such a thing to a little girl.

I am so beyond tired of people thinking they have the right to do whatever the hell they want to do when they want to do it. What two adults might choose to do in the privacy of the bedroom is one thing. It’s an entirely different matter for an adult to choose to do those same things to a child, in this case three years of age. I hate when people call a three year old a baby, but in this case, that’s what she is, just a baby. She has no defense against a sub human life form who is supposed to be an adult male who can’t control his carnal impulses.

This sub human life form is a survivalist who has said that the police won’t take him alive. Well, in this case, the best-case scenario as that police spokesman said, would be for him to dig a hole and put a gun in his mouth. It’s a better end than he deserves. Although I do have another suggestion: put him in jail in general population. He’ll either become someone’s “bitch” (a fate I personally like since he’ll have as much choice as his three year old victim) or be killed by other inmates. Child molesters don’t usually fare well in prison. And, this is not his first victim, by the way.

May he rot in hell.

No comments: