Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pedophile Fugitive Caught

"I'm tired of running" said Chester Arthur Stiles after being stopped for a traffic violation in Henderson, Nevada.

I will not use his name again; this pedophile shall henceforth be known as the "sub-human". Why do I call him "sub-human"? He may be male, but he's no "man". "Men" can control themselves. Obviously, he's no "man". Hence the name and description of sub-human.

This is the sub-human who video taped the rape of the then three year old girl. The video tape surfaced only recently leading police to the very unusual step of releasing the little girl's image to the public in order to identify her. When her mother saw the tape, she was able to identify both her daughter and the sub-human in the tape. The girl is now seven and from what I've heard has buried the incident(s) in her memory. I hope this whole mess doesn't do more irreparable damage to this child.

There was hope that the sub-human, identified by authorities as a survivalist, would go into the desert, dig and hole, and put a gun to his mouth. He was portrayed by authorities as a dangerous, knife-wielding survivalist, who had been a Navy Seal and always carried a knife. Alas, he didn't live up to the hype, and meekly identified himself to the police officer who stopped him.

Not only is he sub-human, but a coward too. He didn't have the guts to actually turn himself in, he didn't have the guts to kill himself, and he didn't have the guts to stop himself from indulging in the rape of a three-year old.

This sub-human is just another example of the "ME ME ME" mentality that is so pervasive in our culture today. "I want to have sex with a three year old who can't defend herself. So...I'll do it!" Or maybe it was like this: "I want to have sex. Here's a three-year-old who can't defend herself against me. I'll use her."

Maybe there was another scenario. I don't know, and I really don't care. I do know this: when the sub-human goes to jail, he'll be put in segregation for his own safety. If he were in general population, one of two things would happen. One, he'd become someone's "bitch", or someone would beat him up or even kill him. Gee, what a shame that would be.

Does anyone have any doubt as to my feelings for the sub-human?

No comments: