Friday, April 08, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Blogger is apparently having difficulties. My sidebar is not loading and a post from April 1 ends in the middle of a sentence.

I encountered this problem before. When I reported it, the reply was, "well, you're running alot of script." A not very helpful answer. My answer then was I'm not running a bit more script than I was before the problem started. And not a bit more or less after it resolved.

I've had some frustrations at work this week and this only adds to them.

I like Blogger and it would be a bear to move, but I'm considering it.

grrrrrrr........

Update: Well, this post loaded, and my sidebar suddenly appeared. One of my SS buttons is now too large for the sidebar and pushed everything to below the last post. Funny, it didn't cause a problem before. And, yes, I did check to see if the sidebar had moved. Interesting. Well, I can fix that!

Update II: And now everything seems to work just fine. I didn't have to move the SS button after all, it just suddently started to work.

Could my computer (or Blogger) be possessed?

Update III: And it seems we are back to partial loads.

::sigh::

No comments: