Monday, May 10, 2004

hmmm, I had posted about the new look of Blogger, which I like for the most part. But I can't find the post I had already written, so here I am, rewriting! I'm sure it will turn up where I least expect to find it!

One of the changes offered is to allow comments from my visitors. I have enabled that, so if you see something that demands your comment, bring it on! I will remind you, dear reader, and my other reader, that I expect courtesy and respect from anyone who communicates with me. This is my blog, and I will not tolerate profanity or hatefulness. Should I chose to use some colorful words, that's my perogative. You can debate what I have to say, but use logic, commonsense, courtesy and respect. I reserve the right to delete your comments just as if you had nothing to say in the first place.

I do want to hear from you, so please use the email link. And if you want to comment, click on "comment" after the post. It will take you to a new page where you need to click on "post a comment." Then you will see a dialog box where you can post your comments. Please, talk to me!!

As I find more changes that I can use on this blog, I will be making changes. I hope you like them and what I have to say. Please come back, and please, check out some of the blogs I have linked to.

No comments: