Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wilma Update IV
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just looked outside and we're getting the first rain from Wilma. The barometric pressure has dropped enough that I've got a headache. The rain has picked up a little bit, but not much, and I just heard some thunder.

Considering how far north we are from the probable landfall, I'm hopeful that we won't lose electric power, although it's a possibility. A cat coughs up a hairball in Tallahassee and our power goes out. At other times, we'll be in the middle of the mother of all storms and the power is on all through it. Never can tell. I kind of think we'll be fine. The storm is going in south of us, and our power lines, as I have been told, run from the north. But that might not matter, and even if the premise is correct, the person who told me that might not know beans.

No comments: