Saturday, July 16, 2005

Fair Tax Book

I've posted about the Fair Tax book written by talk show host and Fair Tax supporter Neal Boortz and Congressman John Linder (R-Ga). It's been available for pre-order through Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Books-A-Million for several weeks now. I have links to both Barnes and Noble and Amazon on the sidebar. I've ordered one book for us and I'm going to order two more here shortly for my brother and my in-laws

If you'd like to order, click on the link. Boortz is timing the posting of link to push sales up. I can't blame him in the least, being a capitalist at heart. But my goal and purpose is to provide links so that as many people who want can pre-order the book now or order it later, whichever is better for their pocketbooks.

I don't claim to be an expert on the book, far from it. I've had questions asked of me that I couldn't answer without going to my Fair Tax source. Sometimes I knew the answer but couldn't find the words to explain it so that the questioner would understand just why the Fair Tax was better than any other tax reform plan. That is my fault, not the fault of the Fair Tax.

For more information on the Fair Tax go to
www.fairtax.org.

No comments: