Tuesday, May 10, 2005

And This Is Why We Are There

I found this picture at The JAG-ged Edge, but you've seen it in countless other places.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's to make Iraq safe for future generations. Unfortunately, we can't stop Iraqis from killing their own. The little girl in the picture was killed by a suicide bomber who drove into a group of children. A real hero that is. While I try very hard not to judge other people (I try to leave judgement of other people up to God), in this case, I hope there's a very special place in hell for (insert word of your choice - I can't think of any to describe how I feel about) people who deliberately kill kids.

Speaking of which, and not to change the subject, I've been trying to come up with a word or phrase that describes "people" who commit atroious acts. I can't even use vulgarity as it just doesn't describe the depth of my loathing for "people" who kill innocent people, whether they be children or adults. I thought about "vermin" but isn't that slanderous toward real vermin? Any help?

1 comment:

Zee said...

I had not seen that photo... how horrible.