Saturday, October 02, 2004

Soapbox Consulting

I just found Soapbox Consulting and Book TV via The Daley Times-Post.


About Soapbox:

We are your full-service source for strategic grassroots training, events, and programs.

Soapbox Consulting was created with the belief that real people can effectively advance the legislative priorities of their associations through substantive communications and relationship-building with elected officials and the news media.

We specialize in lobby days and interactive training seminars. Please contact us to discover how Soapbox consulting can energize your grassroots efforts.

Your Best Grassroots . . . Ever.

While at Book TV.org, I found The One-Hour Activist: The 15 Most Powerful Actions You Can Take to Fight for the Issues and Candidates You Care About by Christopher Kush

I've always had an interest in how one becomes an activist. In the event you are interested, I've added the link to the book at Amazon to my sidebar. I might add this to my Amazon Wish List. Christmas is coming after all.

No comments: