Sunday, August 29, 2004

Random Meanderings Around the Blogosphere

This just might explain Senator Kerry's campaign promises that he would do everything the same as, but better, than President Bush has done. Found at Who Tends the Fires. It 'splains alot.

Real Clear Politics. Check out the polls.

And I meant to post this earlier this week. I had seen it at Blogs for Bush, then Tony Snow talked about it. This is the chart connecting connecting Kerry to the 527's he's been trying to get Bush to denounce.

More later. Depends on whether my connection gets any better. Makes me remember the old dial-up days.

On an entirely different note....

In preparation for getting my new puppy, I'm looking for some good sites relating to dog training in general, and Chihuahuas specificially. Can my faithful readers help? I've had dogs before, but it's been so long, I need some refreshing, and I've never had a Chi before. So all help is greatly appreciated.

No comments: