Sunday, June 06, 2004

Goodbye Mr. President

As you no doubt know by now, Ronald Wilson Reagan has gone to his reward. I surfed through various cable news channels to get a feel of his presidency last evening. I learned things I didn't know, and remembered things I knew. I won't go into those things, it's not necessary. We'll be hearing all this and more over the next few days.
As I said in a previous post, I underestimated the man. I regret that now.

I am glad that he is past any pain and suffering he might have had. I know that he's in a far better place. His friends and family will mourn his passing, as will the rest of the world. I know from experience the pain will lessen, although you never get over the loss. I pray that God grant his family and friends peace and comfort.

Ronald Wilson Reagan
1911-2004

President, Governor, Actor, Husband, Father, Friend, and Proud American

No comments: