Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random Thought

I find it very interesting that at 7:00 pm tomorrow, the Senate will vote on the so-called "Stimulus Bill".

Tomorrow...February 13th...

Friday the 13th.

I have a feeling that this will be a Friday the 13th that will be remembered as a very unlucky day for the American taxpayer.

Senator Lindsey Graham says this bill will keep the next two or three (maybe more) generations in debt.This is one of those times when I'm kinda sorta glad I don't have kids.

Did you know that, according to Senator Graham, only 20% of the Bill's funds will create jobs in the next 18 months? I guess 20% is better than nothing, but I thought that was one of the purposes of this rush to spend money...errr...create this stimulus package.

Want to know how to really stimulate the economy? Want to know how to put money in your pocket? Without getting a second job or selling your stuff on eBay?
Here's how

No comments: