Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Told You So!

That's what Larry Birkhead said when he emerged from a Bahamian courthouse yesterday and announced to the world that he is Dannielynn's daddy.

I was pretty sure that would be the case (although I was sort of hoping that the test would rule him) even though Howard K is listed as the father on her birth certificate.

The next phase will be to establish custody. Howard K graciously said he would not contest custody. So the battle is now between Larry and grandma Virgie Arthur. Most jurisdicitions would give custody to the parent; in this case Larry Birkhead. Unless Virgie can dig something out of Larry's background to support a claim of him being an unfit parent. She needs to start sucking up to Larry so that she can have some part in her granddaughter's life. I'm not saying he would be unfit. I know nothing of Larry other than what I've seen in the news.

I just want this little girl to have as stable and normal a life as possible.

Good Luck, Dannielynn. I think you're going to need it.

1 comment:

L said...

it's the story that never dies....