Saturday, March 05, 2005

Help Needed

I got this in email. I know I was asked to keep this confidential, but I can't help this person and thought somebody could.

Dear Sir/ Ma,

I believe you do not know me i am so sorry to come to you like this.

I am MRS. KIMAEVA LIOUDMILA a personal assistance to Mr. MikhailKhordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over US$450 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep.

This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "management fees".

If you are interested, please write back by email http://us.f534.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=kimlioudmila@zonai.com and provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions.

Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly.I will also suggest you visit these news sites on the internet to be better informed about this project.

Regards,

Ms. Kimaeva Lioudmila

And yes, I know this is a spin on the Nigerian scam, but thought someone could have fun with it.

No comments: