Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday Ramblings

Politics-Free Zone

I have decreed, by virtue of being the owner, editor, publisher, chief (and only) writer, and general go-fer for this site, that this will be a Politics-Free Zone for the duration of the holidays.

However, I reserve the right to change my mind at any point in time for the simple reason that I am female (there are lots of good things about being a woman).

Christmas Ponderings in General

Anybody have any Christmas related sites that are fun and interesting? Email me at inmycorner@gmail.com. I'll post the site for all my readers to enjoy.

Anybody thinking of New Year's resolutions yet?

Oh, I posted links to name generators. I'll be posting my various Christmas names. Feel free to post yours in comments. I'll do a post later on about other secret names, just post Christmas related names for now, please.

I didn't have any response to my question about what makes it Christmas for you. Anyone want to comment?

Anyone bought my Christmas present yet? (hee-hee!)

Here's a link to Bob River's White Trash Christmas. And a link to the Bob Rivers Show where the audio vault is full of Twisted Tunes. There's Shoppin' Around for a Christmas Tree, Parking Spaces, We Wish You Weren't Living With Us and others equally twisted.

Last year I wanted to do a Twelve Days of a Florida Christmas and never got around to it. If anyone has ideas for it, email me at inmycorner@gmail.com. If there's more than one entry for a day, I'll let you, my faithful and intelligent readers pick the one you like best. Credit will go to the winners.

hmmm..."winners" indictates a prize. How about a invitation to a gmail account? I have several to go around.



No comments: